Wednesday, February 2, 2011

day three

Monday... success...
Tuesday...not so much.

On Tuesday, I found out that I didn't have to work because we were going to have a snow day on Wednesday.
I was so happy that I wanted to buy FOOD! I wanted to celebrate by eating! So... I went to the store and bought baked chips.. that I eat non-stop and wine and cheese, and a cupcake....
UGH! I thought to myself...It's not like I was going to be trapped in my home! Why did I do that? Why do I have to celebrate with food?

So...I after having little self-control.... i ate how I felt like on Tuesday night and didn't work out.

On Wednesday, I ate breakfast.

1 Homemade protein/bran muffin....................................................200
1 banana...........................................................................................100
1 piece of toast with butter after seeing my boyfriend eat one..........125
1 small chai tea.................................................................................250
a lot of chips (don't know quantify... not a good thing)....................300
1/2 of a chicken................................................................................250
broccoli with cheese.........................................................................150
1 banana...........................................................................................100
2 pieces of 35 calorie cheese..............................................................70

total calorie intake: ...........................................................................1545

This isn't bad...However.... I SAT all day long. I can't lose weight unless my calorie intake in lower than 1500 and I am active! :(

I can do it. Tomorrow's a new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment